What is it?
Are there any registration fees?
- This event is free, but registration is mandatory
Who shall attend?
- Policy makers, researchers, innovators, support organisations… from around the world
- Be at the forefront: get an exclusive insight on PM, identify new opportunities
- Converge perspectives of policy makers’, researchers and innovators in PM
- Get new knowledge and debate around the different PM approaches across the world
- Interact: ask questions, share experience, suggest topics for further exchanges
- Strengthen your international links thanks to ENRICH GLOBAL community
See you there!
About the organisers
is a not for profit international association with no-fee, in kind contributory membership and with members present in over 40 countries around the world: www.enrich-global.eu
. The ENRICH GLOBAL Health Innovation Group runs the International Expert Forum for Health Innovation
as a community for bottom-up exchanges between health-related stakeholders
to enhance international cooperation and policy dialogue on global health issues. This event is #poweredbyENRICHGLOBAL.
Integrating China into the International Consortium for Personalised Medicine (IC2PerMed)
project aims to foster collaboration between the European Union (EU) and China in the field of Personalised Medicine
(PM –research, innovations, and policies), providing people with access to personalised, smart and inclusive healthcare solutions in the near future: www.ic2permed.eu
. IC2PerMed project is part of the ICPerMed initiative, a Coordination and Support Action (CSA) funded under the Horizon 2020 programme.
(Personalised Prevention Roadmap for the future healthcare in Europe)
project is intended to design a European Strategic Research Innovation Agenda
(SRIA) for Personalised Prevention, aimed at supporting the implementation of innovative, sustainable and effective personalised programmes to prevent common chronic diseases. The SRIA is co-created together with a large panel of stakeholders gathered in the PROPHET Forum
, to adopt Personalised Prevention approaches in EU health systems: prophetproject.eu